Subcribe to back in stock notification
Coco Apricot Crème wax candles are the next wave of sustainable home fragrance. Unlike soy wax, coconuts are sustainably and ethically produced without GMOs. Coconuts are a crop grown without harmful pesticides and fertilizers. Coconut wax candles have a slow and clean burn that doesn't emit harmful chemicals into your lungs. You're welcome! They also have a better scent throw than other waxes. What does that mean? Well, they can fill up the room! What are you waiting for? Give them a try, honestly, we know you'll love it.
- Made from a eco-friendly, sustainable crop
- Clean and slow burn with stronger scent throw
- 100% recyclable glass jar packaging
- Crackling wooden wick
Notes of peony, jasmine, and floral scents
Candle Care Tips
- Trim the wooden wick to 1/8” before lighting
- Burn your candle until the wax pool melts to the edge of the container
- Remove any ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wooden wick
- Reuse and repurpose the glass vessel! It's great for plants and more!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours
*This product is free from animal byproducts, animal cruelty, parabens, dyes, and chemicals and is PETA Certified